Help us welcome Back Porch Bluegrass and Whangateau Folk Club as they gather to help us celebrate the first ever spectacular summer Auckland Bluegrass picnic. Lots of good things happen when you mix a bunch of like minded musicians together like this. So far as we know, Bill Monroe never visited New Zealand. He had no idea…
What to expect
1:30 pm Back Porch Bluegrass set
2:30 pm Auckland Bluegrass club set
3:30 pm Whangateau Folk Club set
4:30 pm BBQ
5:30 – 6:30 mix and match performance and jam
- BYO, Tea and coffee and nibbles will be offered during the afternoon.
- Bring some sausages or what you fancy for the communal BBQ. Salads, bread and condiments provided.
- Held rain or shine, $10 entry, bring your kids and teens with you for free.
- If you want to sit out in the sun bring a camping chair or picnic rug.
- Help us plan the food by booking here (no log-in, password or money needed), if you request vehicle access you will be emailed a confidential gate code two days prior to the event.
- Single mic style PA will be provided for performers. An upright bass will be there or you can bring your own.
Book here now (no log-in, password or money needed)
$10 entry, bring your kids and teens with you for free
The Bunker, Sunday, 11 March 2018 1 pm
Enquiries to email email@example.com